The Nomad is a wandering youth space! Set on a large trailer, it roams the suburbs of Gosnells and set's up at various parks with heaps of pop-up activities and games. There's also a fold out stage, roll out barbecue, tons of bean bags, in built sound system, and a large screen TV!
Activities and games on board the Nomad include ,
- sports equipment
- giant yard games
- skateboards and helmets
- art gear
- Nintendo Switch
- circus games
- board games
The trailer is staffed by City of Gosnells Youth Workers.
The Nomad is free to visit and open for all young people.
January Holidays Locations and Times:
Hestor Park Pump Track
- 7 Jan (Friday) - 4pm - 7pm
Langford Sporting Complex
- 12 Jan (Wednesday) - 4pm - 7pm
- 19 Jan (Wednesday) - 4pm - 7pm
- 25 Jan (Tuesday) - 4pm - 7pm
- 27 Jan (Thursday) - 4pm - 7pm
Harmony Fields (Maddington)
- 28 Jan (Friday) - 4pm - 7pm